Stardust n' Fireflies
[html]

The ivory femme let her aunt's words about asphyxia pass and allowed her to bury the subject. It was clear that the two disagreed on several aspects of the world, and despite the fact that she did not want to argue the situation was tense nonetheless. She gave up trying to patch it up once the other's behavior changed to that of annoyance. Was she not allowed to ask, perhaps? Mew felt annoyance rise up inside her as well, and she did not try to hide it. I'm sorry, I only wanted to understand. A scowl "decorated" her face as she spoke, but she snapped out of it. There was no reason to maintain the tension, and it was getting in the way of what was the message. The worry she had felt was now solid, and she knew she needed to talk to her brother soon, if not for anything else than to clear this up. She wished Iskata was lying.

Thank you for letting me know anyway. I will.. give it some thought. It was true, she did appreciate it. She hadn't been out much after the incident, and missed out on much, it seemed. The ivory femme looked at her aunt, cocking her head as her green eyes swept across her face. They had never really met, Mew just knew that they were relatives. Though, despite their unfamiliarity, Iskata had come to warn her. She traced the conversation back in her head. She had acted out of line, perhaps. She had not been able to stop herself; the mention of those wretched creatures was enough to throw her off her usual calm stand. In reality, she was always calm, but lately... Nothing was what it had used to be, and she was changed in so many ways. Mostly to the negative. She sighed mentally, regretting her behavior. Green eyes stared at the ground as she spoke, quite ashamed. She was not after sympathy, she was apologizing. Forgive me, Iskata. I'm not myself these days...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread