Bring me a needle, doctor
[html]

352w (+2)/ It's ok!

Unlike her first day of gathering, the following days hadn't been as productive for the female as she thought. Not only she had to travel a long distance to find useful plants, but the crops that surrounded the village weren't fully grown, which meant that they weren't useful at all. She had searched the working area several times looking for a fully grown plant, but without luck.

Right now, Luna found herself wandering through the town. She had recently arrived from the working fields, her statchel hanging from her shoulder almost empty. The crops had been planted recently, so she had not found anything useful growing on them. She had considered exploring the surrounding forest in order to find what she was looking for, but she felt a bit tired. Instead, she pondered about the possibility of asking the Chief Dawali to design a special area within the crops to use specially for medicinal plants. That way the tribe's medics would have an easier access to them.

Until then, if she wanted to gather what she needed, she would have to look for herbs in the forest on her own. She stopped briefly, calculating how many supplies did she have at home. Her storage room was well supplied, of course, but she didn't know whether that would be enough. The decision was taken. With a last look at her hut's direction, she resumed her walk straight to the village's borders. She could spare some of her time looking for plants, even if that meant ending up completely tired. Maybe, if she ran with luck, she would return with her hands full.

But she seemed to be really distracted, because when she was about to make a sharp turn around a building, she almost bumped into someone else. She barely halted on time, but she feared that she had scared the other. "I'm sorry, i didn't see you." She apologized, scratching her neck unconfortably and looking at her feet. The other's smell told her that this was a member that she had never met before. What a good impression had she given then.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread