Won't let the sun wrap its arms around me
[html]

--

The poison woman was acquainted with other optimes wielding weapons and knew, just like the stranger before her, that a blade’s intent as well as mortality depended on the hand that held it. The Centurion had met her share of ridiculous wolves, and while she was not great at verbal interaction with other parts, she could usually read others by observing their body language and their plain, stupid faces. The man was a hybrid, an impure wolf with ears too large for it to be a coincident. His eyes were of a green that could hold a woman’s attention for several long moments, and she too was captured for a sparse moment. She did believe she was faced with a deadly predator, though she could not tell if he would strike with poison or claw.

She found his responding words funny, but only her eyes laughed. ”Oh, don't worry, I can't think of a reason why I should fear you,” she smiled, entertainment running thick through melodic tones. She refused to fear anyone. Fear ran frequently in her past and she wouldn’t let this negativity ruin her future. She would never experience eternal sunshine, but she had to learn to appreciate the good days as well as the bad.

Her face moved to the side in response to his odd question. Should she know this odd fellow with such interesting marks running down along the side of his chest? However, when he spoke such words she couldn’t help but ponder. Perhaps there was something to his features. She found them handsome, without realizing partly why this was. She did appreciate what she saw though, but her mind made it all less attractive to ruin interaction. Sparkling rubies traced the crocodile smile as she replied, satisfied to have the subject willingly rise so quickly. ”Do you belong to the newly established pack to the far west?”

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread