Come here, i won't bite you.
She gave a playful pout at being told not to ask as many questions. She knew that Luna was joking but it was striking a bit close to home. Her run-in with Chief Dawali’s sister left her wondering if she really did annoy people with all her questions. But she did giggle at her nose being poked. Careful or I might decide to bite the finger. Her threat was playful and not at all serious.

Ayasha gave a sigh at Luna’s answer. I’m a bit afraid of what my future will be without him. She admitted to the earthen female. She started to draw circles in the dirt with her leg. He’s not the type to just abandon me, right? Her voice was full of fear and anxiety as her mind tried to wrap around any reason Roran would have for leaving without telling her. She just nodded at Luna promise and gave her a massive hug. Thank you. You were the first person I told about me and Roran. At wanting him back, she hesitated. I’m not sure if I will. What if he abandons me again? I’m not sure that I can go through that again.

Her mind was still on Roran when she heard Luna’s statement. She looked over at her and saw the earthen female wondering what to do. How about you show me where you live/ She hoped that that would help Luna decide what to do.

Messages In This Thread