{M} - i fly like pa{p}er, get high like planes.
[html]

Razekiel nodded as expected when asked of his methods and sharing; the words reached his ears and hardly registered, but as if mechanical he nodded anywhere. The coyote was much too enthralled with the silver contraption threatening the open pasture, and as much as his inner hippie screamed that it would be a horror for the Great Mother to see her green, luscious locks chipped away and lay strewn on the ground like crude animal droppings, the Lykoi gazed on as if the metal monster was the most wondrous of human constructions to pleasure his eyes. It was nothing beautiful, no, and nothing compared to the Mother's best work, but it was a strange little object in how it stood and how it rolled and the miniscule squeaking noises it made, and that was all it took to hold Razekiel's hazy, wide-eyed attention.

To one not excited through the fog of marijuana, watching the act of mowing a lawn might have been as dreary and uninteresting as it was back in the days when lawnmowers were so commonly used; however, to the Lykoi, he could hardly believe his eyes. Brilliant, those humans were! Inspiration filled his lungs, his heart, his stomach; if only he could invent something so marvelous, so intriguing! To think, a need to prune the grass for the sake of neatness — no, he found it did not wiggle through his toes like eels as the unkempt lawn did, but the tight, trimmed texture of the mowed grass excited him nonetheless. The coyote could not even bring himself to words, instead waving wide eyes between Barrett and his mower and with the cut grass stead in his wake. His mouth hung open, hands extended and fingers wiggling in awe, as if he'd seen the very face of God and was now... well, suffering some sort of warped heart attack as a result.

"Brilliant!" he exclaimed finally at the top of his lungs, finally managing to replace his disbelieving squeaks and gurgles with actual words. "That, that thing, it's — it's boss, man, it's so, it's so far out, man, I can't even...!" He held both sides of his head as if it might explode, but all that erupted was absolutely uncontrollable laughter, and moments later the man was rolling about in the trimmed grass, still gurgling and flailing about like the complete idiot he was.

"Yeah, yeah, man," he grinned, peering at Barrett even as he continued to roll about in the pruned green. "She's my mother, man, my sunshine, and he — probably related somehow, but he's real fab too, man. Get down here, try this!" Roll, roll, roll, roll... "This is the best fucking thing since sex! Not literally fucking, but — oh, get down here, man!"

image © beautyredefined @ Twitter ; table by lin
<style>
.razgreenfooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razgreenfcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razgreenf p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razgreenf b {letter-spacing:-.1px;}
.razgreenf {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3B8948; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razgreenfinner{background-color:#66EF7E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread