Stranger in a Strange Land
[html]

She seemed unthreatebed by both his presence and his zany behavior, and at that Razekiel's smile could only broaden; his eyes lit up a sunnier gold the moment she spoke, the moment she allowed such magnificent culture to woo his ears! The coyote's mastery of French was hardly enough to hold basic conversation, but even after spending such an extended period with the multicultural, multilingual Juniper Peace in months past, the prince still found himself hopelessly enamored and enraptured by the presence of other languages or the tainting of the common English with their wondrous accents. He visibly squirmed in sheer delight at hearing such a rare sound intermixed with his core language — and by a child, no less! Surely she was a brilliant girl; how did she not have a great group of fans following her every step, her every word?!

"Ahhh, an angel graces my ears!" he squealed, teeth clamping tight on the smoking joint and nearly snapping it in half. The male then swooped forward, drawing his nose uncomfortably close to hers as he stared into her eyes with a gaze reminiscent of a sweet-toothed child in the candy store window. "Your mother!" he exclaimed, clearly forgetting any of the queries she'd posed his way. "Yes, yes, your mother! Please, my dear fierce assassin, do tell me of your mother, of the righteous crib that brought the heralds to sing at the edge of your words!"

Had he even introduced himself yet? Bah, surely it could wait. Perhaps she already knew.

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread