[M] I offer you an escape
[html]

awkward...super short and crap and just >.< idk

The storm was unlike anything she had seen before. She had watched many storms sweep across the plains of her former home. A wall of dark clouds charging across the sky. But never before had she watched an oncoming storm that raged with the seas. Perhaps the storm captivated her so because it was easier to watch the awe inspiring fierceness of nature, even as it bared down on them, than to look at the man before her. He spoke her name again. Instantly drawing her eyes to look up at his a startled look in her eye. They locked for but a moment before hers dropped away and looked out towards the encroaching storm. ”Yea..,” you’re telling me. She shouldn’t even be here. ”Where can I go? I don’t know or have any place to go..” Anann did not know this area well enough to know which buildings might be sturdy enough to provide shelter from the storm and how far and fast she’d have to go to get to it.

<style type="text/css">
.anannl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8EADD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C79975; }
.anannl2-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.anannl2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannl2 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#EACAB1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annl2r.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A8764E; padding: 10px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F5E35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread