[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
EAT IT.

Anatoliy reached out to stroke her face, his affection for her not disappearing even through all of the things that had happened to the two of them. But his hand twitched to a stop when she looked down, away from him, and he simply grabbed at her hand slowly. There was nothing else that the man could do, especially since there were so many things for them no longer available. There was so much he wanted to do, but he could not. So all he could do now was reach for her hand and take her away from the coast. The sea was frothing like nothing else and the moment the wind hit at the edge of the storm, they would both be in a hell if they stayed there. He grasped her hand tight, a warning that he was not prepared to let go of it. At least until they found shelter, of course. Anatoliy knew the woman would pull away from him then, and seek to rest in a corner. Away from him.

The Russo bit back these sad thoughts and pulled her along anyway. A single glance back told him all he needed to know about the movement of the storm; fast as hell's flames. Furrowing his brows at it, he tugged Anann with him, as he headed for his home. It was not, perhaps, the best place to go, but it was the closet and the safest he could think of off the top of his head. "My home is close. Ve vill be okay zhere, as long as ve stay avay from zhe vindows. The living room vill have to do," he said, even though the last place he wanted to go was to the last place he had seen this woman. And then she had been leaving him.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread