A figure in the surf
[html]
OOCgoodness.
ZALEN

Zalen walked slowly towards the male and could tell he was in a considerable amount of emotional pain. He could tell he was crying, he looked defeated. Zalen immediately regretting making contact with this wolf, he obviously needed space, but what had been done was done and Zalen was not one to waffle on his decisions. So he upped his pace and stopped a few yards from the stranger.

He heard him speak, the sarcasm dripping from the strangers lips. Obviously this was a wolf not to be messed with, but Zalen had no intention of doing so.

Greetings, I apologize for interrupting. You startled me.

He took a deep breath. He hadn’t spoken to anyone in months and even the sound of his own voice was uncomfortable, as was this whole situation. But if he was to travel in a land which was inhabited by an innumerable amount of others of his kind he would have to relearn how to interact socially. And this was the first step.

My name is Zalen.

<style>
.z-mermaidsyndrome-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome b {color:#7d9ba8; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kIP3h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b393d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 250px 0px; background-color:#486877;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-name {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:40px;margin-top:10px;color:#7d9ba8;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-bottom:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread