At the Stables
He doesn't thing differently of me she though as she followed him outside. There was a beautiful gray and white mare tied up on a post. It walked to the end of the rope as if to go to Shiloh as Leon told her her name and told her the horse was for her. "Katelyn...." she whispered as tears ran down her face. She walked slowly up to the mare and touched her face, feeling Katelyn nudge her and want her closer. Shiloh hugged the horses muzzle and cried against her. The horse didn't freak out or buck or anything as Shiloh rubbed her neck and touched her body.

"She's mine Leon? You didn't have to get me a horse. I... just wanted to see you again," she said leaving the horse and hugging him again. She buried her face against his fur and cried. He had thought about her when he was away. She wasn't used to getting things from people and after a few moments pulled away from Leon and licked his cheek. "She is beautiful Leon. I... I don't know how to ride a horse though," she whispered softly looking over at Leon. She loved him more then ever now that she knew he cared and had came back to her. She wanted to be with him and at she thought she blushed and looked away her green eyes all but betreying how she felt about him. It was the stable repairs all over again. The horse nudged as she started to hyperventilate against her and Shiloh leaned against Katelyn for support

Messages In This Thread