True Living
[html]

"Oh, my," the hazy coyote grinned, leaning back a little in response of the name. Such an adorable, innocent little voice! She was simply precious, worth bearing a name of the moon's sky patterns. He envied her, just briefly, wishing he'd been graced with the same creativity and innocence in title — instead, he'd been named after a demon. Oh, the expectations he had failed his mother!

"Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse," he sang a little, bobbing a bit in place. "We are all family in Ichika no Ho-en, my girl. Tell me, oh ye of blue eyes, are you clear of crimes in your blossoming age? I doubt nothing of you, man, or the big guy here. Speak up, speak up; any friend of Nayru's is family of mine." A wide, heartfelt smile.

He glanced just briefly to Saul as well. "I haven't yet been graced with your name, man. Will you be her guardian?"

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread