Traps and Crafts
[html]
Sorry this took so long. WC: 545

Saxif stopped dead in her tracks as Shiloh casually mentioned her legacy. It had caused the cream wolf to furrow her brow as she thought back. She had not mentioned it she came to realize. Then as the scarred female went on further she found it to be sensible, her observations were quite insightful and knowing. Saxif had always been different because she was trained to be so. The daughter of an Alpha had to carry herself just as she did. Shiloh caught on to it so quickly and easily, it made her feel as though the scarred wolf wasn’t the only one to have noticed. Saxif how ever would not feel comfortable with the idea of people knowing who she was. It would be silent of her past for weeks to come. Shiloh would be the only one to know her. It would make her feel a great connection.

It saddened the young wolf that Shiloh envied her. She was not one to envy, inexperienced, naïve and at times even unaware. I don’t find you a monster at all Shiloh. There will be someone who will love you someday. They will suddenly be there and they will make you feel like you are the most beautiful wolf alive. I find you very beautiful. A small shy smile escaped her lips. Saxif truly enjoyed the idea of love; she had even been so innocent to believe she had been once. She worried that she would never find her mate, her heart already so fragile even so young. It was often on her mind when hunting was not, the idea of love. Her thoughts were cut short as they reached their destination.

This is a perfect spot. Good choice. She noticed the wolf’s mood just then as she spoke of the loss of her family. Saxif could only slightly imagine the loss of her family. I lost my grandmother not long before I left. She was the only person who understood me. Every now and again I get deeply saddened by her death. The only thing that ever brings me out is thinking of all the good times we had. All the stories she use to tell me, of the nights when I would sneak from my mother to lay with her. It’s the good things that should be thought of. My uncle use to tell me that and it worked. I don’t know if that helps much but it might be better than thinking of how they died. Her eyes were bright with a hopeful gaze. She liked helping people and hoped she had in this moment.

I’ll be sure to bring you furs then. Anytime you need a hand with carrying things, or anything, please call on me. I can tell we are going to be good friends Shiloh. Saxif set down the wood. She had then reached over unhesitant and grabbed Shiloh’s hand giving it a light squeeze as though reassuring her the truth in her words. She held her paw there for a moment her golden hued eyes sparkling with joy of making a new friend. Then her focus returned to the task at hand. Well now. Where to begin? She wagged her tail excitedly as she looked down at the wood.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread