Scout me a meal [DND]
[html]
Hoping to be quicker from now on. WC: 194

Saxif smiled as the scout presented herself the momentary lapse of folly now forgotten. A Tsisdu Kanati is a rabbit hunter; I am training to become a game hunter. You are a scout aren’t you? The excitement of meeting a scout began to grow, she herself was decently trained to find animals but never thought it would be someone’s specialty. Her smile remained plastered to her face as she spoke again. I have a feeling knowing you is going to be much fun. I think we are suppose to be working together quite often. Saxif’s mind whirred with future adventures. She had yet to be part of hunting party.

The secui’s tail wagged lightly. Would you like to go find something to hunt? She hoped Foxglove would accept her request. Her tasks so far had been quite uneventful, so she was craving adventure. The reenactment of a hunt had been the most action she has seen since joining the pack. It was even a bit sad that she had only her imagination to rely on for excitement. She hoped that this scout would prove to be a decent “partner in crime” so to speak.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread