pierce my heart and steal my soul
Traipsing up onto the porch the silver and gold wolfess felt some of the tension she'd know the past month roll off her back as she smiled up at her friend. Joining her under the shade of the roof she leaned back against the railing and spoke softly, "It's okay girl, what are you up to?" she was confused as to why Deuce was so far from home. She ran her nails through her mane and offered her answer to the question Deuce had presented her with. "Everything's fine I guess.. Phoenix still hasn't returned.. I think Kansas is right, I don't think he's coming back..." she cast her eyes down as her thoughts echoed in her mind, not that he wasn't coming back.. but he couldn't. Kansas had witnessed the attack and he'd believed that his father had died... Iskata was beginning to believe the same now.

Shaking her head she raised her eyes back up to view the lady from Twilight Vale, slightly curious as to what she'd been doing at the cottage anyways. She couldn't catch the scent of her puppies anywhere about her and she realized the scent of them on their mother was fading too. Eyeing her suspiciously she wondered just what was going on here, but she didn't voice her concerns just yet, she figured in time Deuce would tell her if it was that important.

Messages In This Thread