Golden Feathers cont.
[html]
Wasn't totally sure if we were going to do a short one or just cut it off. So I wrote a little response just incase.

Saxif chuckled lightly as the horse took her fur into her lips. It was a strange feeling being seemingly liked by another creature. She was so use to just being around wolves and treating other creatures as food that it was exciting knowing that was not the case here. She patted the horse gently. When Leon offered for her to ride her though she tensed. I haven’t been on a horse before. I don’t know what I would have to do. The fear was apparent in her voice. She had decided she liked horses but didn’t think she was ready to ride one. She looked up at the earthy wolf with her golden eyes filled with worry. She knew she would eventually have to learn how to ride a horse; it seemed to be a requirement for her as an AniWayan hunter. She swallowed the lump of fear and let out the question. Could you show me how?

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread