A Sheep in Wolve's Clothing
[html]
WC → 308 :: If you want a scuffle, you're free for Zalen to pounce at Selena out of annoyance. >:3 She's as friendly as she is too emotional.

The outsider sensed her before she had call out, and when he stopped running she skidded to a stop about a good four yards away from him. Instead of being apologetic and submissive for being on another’s lands, he responded to Selena’s almost friendly words in a hostile snarl as if she was trespassing. The same notion that told her to confront the man told her to react in the same way that he was treating it, and she was easily swayed to that decision, all of her usual rationality aside to make room for her temper that started to boil. He was the one treading on unwelcomed ground, and he was bold enough to speak to the Black in such an ungraceful tone. The normally calm coywolf’s demeanor soon changed as quickly as the thought raced through her mind. Her ivory fur started to rise along her neck and upper back, and her tail held high like a war flag.

“Who said I was going to attack, wolf?” she said, clearly irritated. “You are the one in my territory.” Her confident words started to fill her hot head with pride. Yes, this was now her grounds, now that she was in the clan. She did not think about how fairly new she was, nothing but the fact that this man was where he should not be. “Leave, now, or you will have to defend yourself,” she threated, her lips curling over her teeth that yearned to show the stranger how sharp they were; he was ignorant of the things she knew, the knowledge she was trained with wanting to be tested out in a real fight. In the back of her mind, a reasonable voice told her there was no need to start something out of a misunderstanding, but her poisonous anger failed to leave her mind.

Today I'm speaking my mind and if it kills me tonight, I'm ready to die

Selena Black
By Kiki
<style>
.kikifree05-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.kikifree05 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kikifree05 b {color:#877d5c; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.kikifree05 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8UGH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2935f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#2d1b0d;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.kikifree05-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.kikifree05-name {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;font-size:36px;margin-bottom:10px;color:#8b7c74;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;}
.kikifree05-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread