A Sheep in Wolve's Clothing
[html]
Yay no blood! That was fun.
ZALEN

She came at him and he tensed and snapped, but bit nothing but empty air as she landed next to him, mirroring his previous action. Interesting female this one, she definitely was not afraid, even though he probably could overpower her easily. But instead of attacking she turned and started walking the way he wished he could be running. A glance over her shoulder nearly beckoned him to follow… or else. Zalen was taken aback, he had never met such a clever coyote, usually they worked better in packs when their stupidity was lessoned by the number of them. But this one seemed very intelligent, and unafraid. Zalen was profoundly confused and began to dumbly walk after the female.

For what seemed like hours but in fact was only minutes the two walked in silence, ebony and ivory specs in against the prairie landscape. The sun was setting red in front of them, making the area glow like it was covered in blood, but it was not his blood, nor hers… thankfully.

Zalen could not believe what he was about to do, talk to this coyote, but he had little choice. He was a stranger in these lands and he needed information. Next time he might stumble upon the lands of something even more unsavory than yotes.

He cleared his throat, breaking the uncomfortable silence. I… uh… am sorry about all that. Honestly… you startled me… and I’m a bit lost.

He felt really stupid for apologizing to her but he didn’t have any other options, with a sigh he continued. Look, I’m wrong to be here but I don’t really know where I am, I don’t know the lay of the land. Maybe you could point me in the right direction? Smooth. Asking the local wild life for directions. Keylo and Cody would have been so ashamed.

<style>
.z-mermaidsyndrome-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome b {color:#7d9ba8; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kIP3h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b393d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 250px 0px; background-color:#486877;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-name {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:40px;margin-top:10px;color:#7d9ba8;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-bottom:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread