Take me Ouut tonight
Lucifer made sure to move when the child did, he was making sure to give him room to work and cut and run. The black father smiled happy to see that his foster child was taking into mind what he was told him about hunting. The child watch the leader of the gander, the black father seen where his eyes where. The father shimmered with pride as there was a blink of light and his child was on the ground with a dead duck in his mouth, the same duck that he was eyeing. The father walked over to the male with a smile, as he swung his head down giving him a soft nudge in his shoulder. "Great job! Now since this is your frist hunt all by your-self, I'm going to let you decide what you want to do with your kill." As the father and son team would go out hunting as the son got older Lucifer would start teaching him that he must think of the pack first before him. Though this is his first hunt and kill, Lucifer thought it was more then fair to want to keep it all to him-self if that was just so how he wanted it to be. "You are going to give me a run for my money when it come to being Lead Hunter with the rate your going!" If that was the case, he would willingly step down from the co-rank. This father's biggest pride was to see his childern happy and well behaved, and if by some off chance they want to take up the skills of hunting and have fun doing it, then with out question the male would gracefully dip his head and let one of any of his childern take away his co-rank.

Messages In This Thread