In Search Of...
[html]
All Welcome!

The sadness in Temo's voice was almost palpable, tangible to the cream colored Chen-tao. She could not conceive of feeling that sad, speaking of ghosts who might rise up to haunt them. Her life had been short compared to so many others' lives, and she was blessed that her only sorrows were muted things buzzing in the back of her mind from time to time. Arye did not make it a habit of looking back. She always worked to look forward and find the gifts that lay beyond every new horizon. It was not because she was merely trying to survive, but because she wanted to make the most of this life.

"I think this place will have a lot to offer you, Temo," Arye said with a hopeful smile, trying to dispel some of the male's sadness. "If you need help finding anything, I am going to be doing a lot of exploring and scouting in the next few days. I can help you, or if you want to learn more, you can always come with me." She thought more than anything that Temo Wolfe might just need a friend. Although it was obvious that Jace was a strong presence in his life, Temo felt that he needed to shoulder the burden of her happiness, and so he was not taking care of his own. Maybe Arye could help both of them. Although they had not met in Phoenix Valley, Arye felt no less bonded to the pair.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread