True Living
[html]

Fading out here. Welcooomeeee my darling! :3

Eclipse accepted the initiation task readily, pleasing the coyote to know she was up to the task and prepared to declare herself a true Ichikan, even at an age young enough to risk rebellion against any oppression whatsoever. His smile glowed with pride, only brightening at Saul's welcoming. Surely the older Stormbringer would make for as fantastic a guardian as he would a Prestiged member. Razekiel was eager to see his members performing their duties, whatever they may be, and to see those in the higher tier learning to take initiative and create responsibility for themselves in assisting to lead the pack and guide their packmates to happiness and maturity. Saul, he observed, seemed ready and eager for the task, and Razekiel could not be happier.

Making a mental note to catch up with the Stormbringer at a later time, Razekiel rose to his feet and dusted his ass off gingerly. "Yes, welcome, welcome," he beamed, hips wiggling excitedly in place and he offered light, rapid applause. "Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en, my little Eclipse!"

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread