the clouds roll in
When the girl had went into a defensive mode Iskata could have chuckled at the sight, if it wasn't for the sand that was being ground into her pelt and the winds that were whipping across her frame. Shaking herself once as she eyed the child before her the female stayed on her feet, moving back and forth trying to fight the wind that was constantly trying to drive her to the ground. She didn't know why they were really standing there in the middle of the lands trying to even do this.

Bowing her head down as the girl spoke she strained her ears forward to grab the words, instantly feeling the grit burying itself in her ears. Trying to keep herself from pinning her ears back again she finally caught the words as the smaller female tried to turn her face from the wind. Raising her face to the sands as she squinted her eyes shut she called back, almost swollowing her own words. "I'm... I'm Iskata!" she yelled, gasping for breath and inhaling a bit of sand before spatting the grit out and calling out once more. "I'm looking for someone!" Pinning her ears back to slow the shift of sand into her ears she panted. "What are you doing out in this!" she shook her head and spat sand once more as she asked, concerned for the smaller female though knowing that she atleast was in her own lands.

Messages In This Thread