you have grown colder
[html]

Big Grin

No choice of words will break me from this rule

Alder waited patiently for the girl to notice him. He was eager to introduce her to the horse, but he did not jabber with haste and bowl over her response with words of his own. It was obvious that there was something troubling her, at the very least she did not seem to be herself. Alder had always known her to be a bright fey, even if it was observing from afar. But the male was a polite one, and he spoke with a genuine tone. Thank you. His name is Hawthorn. I just traded with a woman from AniWaya for him. He paused, a wave of his tail a subconscious hope that she would cheer up a bit. How have you been? Alder had heard of her fall, as well as her celebrated awakening. But, all her other ailments were a mystery to him.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjune1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.alderjune1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.alderjune1-text {font-size:19px; font-family: 'EB Garamond', arial, serif; text-align:center;}
.alderjune1 p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 60px; margin:0px;}
.alderjune1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #4e4d4d; padding: 60px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.alderjune1-border1 {width:540px; border:0px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto; }
.alderjune1-line1 {width:540px; border-bottom:0px dotted #4e4d4d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread