I'm Just a Shadow
[html]

Question, when you put +5 in your OOC does that have something to do with your word count? WC:364

Zalen blushed under dark fur as she giggled at him, but he knew he probably looked a site standing in front of her dripped wet and completely out of his element. But he continued to smile sheepishly. Panda? Figures. He chuckled at the sound of her name. What kind of crazy people lived around here? Two out of three had been kind to him so it was ok in his book.

He listened to her intently, ears erect, at full attention. She called Theodore Rakeeb which Zalen supposed must have been some kind of rank in their pack. There was a lot he still had to learn about this place. He gave panda a knowing smirk when she mentioned Inferni (now he had a name for that wretched place). He couldn’t imagine how that place hadn’t been disbanded by the wolf population. He supposed that the coyotes were a well formed group and could hold their own against any attack. This worried him, but he would contemplate it later.

Zalen gave a small wag of his tail when she said that he could rest here for the night and wondered about the caves of which she spoke. Perhaps Anathema had a main cave structure in which all members lived. Not out of the ordinary in the least bit.“Thank you for your kindness in letting me stay. I will only be here for the night and then I will continue south.” He took her paw and grasped it gently in a sign of friendship, “And forgive my gawking, I’ve never seen someone with such a hume appearance before.” He let go of her hand and stepped out of the water and took a seat on a nearby bolder as she asked him where he hailed from, “I’ve come down from the mountains to the north and before that I lived in the south western woodlands, I don’t know if it has a name it was never told to me.” He grabbed his damp mane and rung it out, again giving her an awkward smile, “I must admit it is good to be around other wolves again, I’ve been travelling alone for quite some time now.”

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-space b {font-weight:bold; color:#0eadf7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.zalen-space .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.zalen-space p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-space {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7jVne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #0621E7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread