she spoke of such a kindness
Liliana's smile grew as she was reminded of Foxglove's name. The memory of the pup who had held back and hid from her when she had seen Lolita was now standing in front of her. She nodded at the question of her name

"Yes, I'm Liliana Utina, formally a Vess, but I have been mated for some months now. I can remember you when you were just a shy little pup!

The woman said, adjusting her pups to a more comfortable position. She wished she could greet her better but she did not want to be too much of a bother. She still had few social graces she was used to, but at he mention of Foxglove being a pup and seeing her now... Liliana felt old. Older than her years, though she would only be three she still felt she lived a lifetime. She was not one to push a subject, and she could tell the question she had asked was a sore one, especially when the young woman skirted the question with her own about the snowstorm.

"She is a fine creature, I'm sure you'll do her well, and yes, the snowstorm was bad, we had one of our own die and even some of the horses passed on. It was a hard time for our pack, though our losses were not as great as some"

She wasn't sure if that was true or not, she hoped not, other deaths had not been to her ears, and after that things had moved forward just as they would have normally. Liliana couldn't do much to help with the final fixing with Phoenix Valley for she'd gotten sick and she was pregnant so she was made to stay inside.

"How long have you been in AniWaya? If I had known you were here I would have personally come to visit you!"

She said, her tail wagging a little. She would have done just that if she had known, though slightly more shy on the approach if Foxglove had not been near a horse. Because Lili had a hard time starting a conversation, except for when it came to horses.

Messages In This Thread