[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]
occ: damn, so seckseh! :p +3

The sensation of his touch trickled around the surface of her body, teasing with its hovering grip of ecstasy. As his tongue touched her breast a faint, innocent whimper whispered its way through her maw which was partly open, suggestive of her purity in this act of nature, and no matter how much she may fight denying it that she was a complete novice in this field. Shyly she closed her eyes to try and block out thought. Sooner or later her glistening ivory wings of virginity would get dirt splattered upon them, come in a moment soon or otherwise so what the hell was she playing at trying to be hard to get? There was no way she could squirm out of it this time and who better to claim her white polished wings than someone who knew their way around a femme’s body. Her body slouched from its previous tensed up position and moulded itself even more around the males in an attempt to find a solemn feeling of comfort.

Indigo eyelids drew back and her beautiful cold stare, formed in the iciest caverns of this earth grew visible once more, settling on that only of her man’s equally piercing gaze. ”oh, Cotl.” she whispered, pulling her head close enough to make the moment precious. Her lips teased their way along his check before she commuted again. She would never own up to the excuse that she was afraid at the previous time of her fleeing. ”I do, but I don’t know. But do you want me?” She said. ”Am I just another girl?" she asked, her hands teasing around the base of his tool in a attempt of arousal. She wanted him to want her, to need her just as much as she needed him, more in fact even. She wanted to be loved, not left and used as some stepping stone, she desired to be the promised land on the other side.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly15 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6c3d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000031;}
.freebjuly15 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly15 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#0b4988; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july15.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000031; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#020248; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #\;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
amazing table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread