The waiting game
[html]

| +211

Ibycus

The hair bristled on the back of his neck as a howl sounded as if on top of him. Dang, he thought to himself, I need to be paying more attention to my surroundings, never know when there might be danger lurking, and it has found me. His eyes scanned the forest ahead of him as that is where it sounded like it came from. But it also sounded like it was above too, which puzzled Ibycus.

Then suddenly he looked up in time for his eyes to follow a wolfess jumping out of a tree to land next to him. Surprise flashed on his face but disappeared quickly when he saw the large and playful grin on her face and realized that he was not in any mortal danger, at least for the moment.

A grin creeps onto his muzzle as his eyebrow raises a tad. With his Italian accented english, Ibycus responded "Hello, Signora, nice entrance." He then noticed the bow strung across her back and with a quick glance up into the tree she jumped from, remembered about the deer he had spooked only a few moments ago. A frown replaced his grin, "My apologies for spoiling your kill. Maybe I can make it up to you in the future."

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread