The waiting game
[html]
WC: 350+

Saxif giggled lightly as it was apparent the male was of another land by how he responded to her gesture. The act managed to strike a slight heat to her skin and wondered if that was common to the newly experienced greeting. His speak was quite formal a trait of a wolf she often admired, she herself at a time was tastefully spoken. The trained habit she had hated now subsiding was very much present in Ibycus. It was kind of refreshing in a sense to see someone else act in a manner she was accustomed to. She had listened intently to the well-mannered wolf dog, a satisfied grin spreading across her face as her hopes had been confirmed.

You’ve been on the ocean? She had heard of the distances travelled by some of those in Souls. She wondered if this male had a compelling story as to why he arrived here, or even just tales of his travels. Would you like to shift your feet in a direction of my choosing? There is something amazing you must see with me. She didn’t await an answer as she had been backing away as she spoke. She was overly excited, her tail wagged happily behind her as she turned and begun the walk. On the way you have to tell me a tale of your travels.

She hoped she wasn’t being too demanding, the idea had not crossed her until after she had spoken. Seems another habit needed to be settled as his manner of speak was very much in alignment to that of her homeland. It seemed to bring that side of herself back out, the side of the Alpha’s daughter, heir to leadership. She looked down slightly ashamed that she had acted like a spoiled princess who had gotten nearly anything she demanded. That side of her was dormant in Souls until that moment. A fact that kind of lowered her mood, but only just enough to slow her tail to a steady gentle wag. She glanced back at Ibycus her golden eyes glistening with hope. … that is if you want to?

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread