sorry i've waited so long, but here i am now
2+ tried really hard to make it longer Big Grin

He contemplated her words and 'hmm'ed' thoughtfully whilst stroking his necklace. A goat would be useful to add to the growing menagerie that AniWaya held and he nodded at her words, he knew all too well how much goat's milk was a lifesaver to a pup with no mother to suckle from, the man rolled his shoulders, cracking them.

"Si, si. It is how I kept my daughter alive and fed after her mother passed on." A frown flickered onto his mouth and his ears lowered slightly, he didn't particularly like talking about his deceased mate and turned away from the female for a second to wipe the tears that had formed in his eyes away, when he turned back he had more control over himself and his emotions and he coughed, embarrassed at the lack of control he had exhibited.

"Yes, Let us be off then." He led the injure female out of the stables and around the back where the horse paddock attached onto it. Several of the horses looked up as he approached the fence and either nickered or whinnyed hello at him, he made a snorting noise back at them returning the greeting. "You know the horses I think, this is where they stay when they don't want to be inside." He looked down at the female and then at the fence wondering if she would be able to climb over it with her injured paw or if he would have to open the gate instead. He decided to open the gate and unfastened the locks and bolts keeping it in place, holding it open for her.

"We have to go through the horse paddock to get to the others, it is quicker than walking all the way around this paddock." He shooed away a horse that had come too close to the open gate, the male in question half rearing up and then taking off towards the rest of the herd.

Messages In This Thread