[M] Speak To Me
[html]

300+

Io shook her head with a light chuckle, 'You have no need to apologise, I only know of three packs around here, Inferni, Anathema and that other one', she wouldn't try to pronounce the other pack's name again, she could not remember what the damn place was called and it did not matter, why should Galileo Gray matter in this conversation.

As Guiseppe motioned for her to move forward before him, Io smiled, looking over her shoulder and simply saying, 'Thank you'. Her voice was kept low for this comment, only made more frustrating for the male when added to a flirtatious glance. She turned away quickly, smiling to herself as she moved along in front of the male. Aeron would not mind if anything happened, it had been the clause of their relationship. Both parties were obliged to sleep with who ever they wished as long as they came home at the end of the night.

At last they reached the shop the russet hybrid had spoken of. 'Here' Io said, spinning round and walking backwards for a moment, before turning around to clamber through the broken window, long clear of a full pane. 'I find a lot of good crap here, most of it's inside the store room up top. I figured that most of the canines that come here just that what they can see'. Io had the sense to look. She moved up the stairs slowly. As she reached the stuffy store rooms on the second floor she spoke, 'Be careful, that floor is not that stable. I'll be over here, while you sort through what you need'. She moved over to a spare mattress at the far left of the room and sat down on it, pointing towards some boxes which contained paper and other utensils.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread