M - running up that road
[html]

Blunt Talitha? O_O +3

She hadn't expected him to be pleased, and he wasn't. Niece was a start — it was one more greeting word than she'd ever received in the past. Her nose wrinkled subtly as she tried to find the words that had bounced around in her head while drunk the night before. They were strange, almost blasphemous to the way that both she and Hybrid lived their lives, but they were key to the moment before them. Her arms crossed carefully, one set of thin fingers dancing along the length of her upper arm almost anxiously. "I came to talk to you." Yes, that was it — she came to talk, to pose a possibility, to pose a solution to her problem. It was not in her nature to be uncomfortable. She was direct when it came to things that she desired, unless she desired them of her brother.

Gathering her courage and frustration, she turned her crimson eyes away. "You are...strong. And loyal, even if your loyalty doesn't lie with Inferni itself. I consider you to be...a pinnacle of what a member of Inferni is supposed to be, particularly a pinnacle of what Inferni men are supposed to be. We don't get along, but I admire these qualities in you." It was the entire basis of her decision, so easy to be shot down as flattery, but they were simply good resources for what she desired of him. It took a moment before her determination-filled eyes found the similarly-shaded gaze of her uncle. "This sounds stupider than I think it is, but I've thought about it for hours. What you are, subtracting the cruel and...hateful personality that you display, is what I want in the father of my children. Sleep with me. I won't expect anything else from you, just that."

It send a vaguely unpleasant tremble down her spine as she thought of mating with her uncle, even if it was only once — it was wrong, but so much in her life had become wrong. Her reasons weren't faulty. She saw in Hybrid what she wanted to see in the coyotes of Inferni, most importantly his coyote blood. She was determined to further that within her de le Poer lines, even if no one else did the same.

<style type="text/css">
.talithachurch b {font-weight:bold; color:#ACAC86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.talithachurch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.talithachurch p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithachurch {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#040000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... church.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #565D31; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696533; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.talithachurch-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6A6A44; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread