At the Stables
Panic attack got worse. Shiloh has let Leon go...

Shiloh whined as she saw the world spin and Leon's words became muffled against the racing of her heart. "No...pleas..please don..dont hurt me. I..I was ju...just trying to he..help. Ge..get off me!," she yelled thrashing and accidently clawing Leon's chest. She was having a panic attack, one that left her shaking hard and gasping in pain as she couldn't catch her breath fast enough to breathe correctly. She tried to calm, find peace with Leon's face but his figure quickly turned in to that of her attacker and she tried to back away, tried to run thinking that Leon might attack her, might hurt her. She started to cry, lash out against a unseen person, her ears laid back as she mumbled and whimpered to herself. She was starting to see things, starting to see her attacker, her family, Anya. Everything was becoming a blur as Shiloh cried out and howled in a unseen pain. "Ple... please he... help me. Can... can't bre... breathe..." she gasped as her eyes rolled back and her body arched up as she tried to breathe.

It was Anya's soft words that love will be found in another that slowly calmed her enough to help her pass out. She knew deep down that Leon's heart would always be with his dead wife and that she would have to move on. She just lost her first crush and being as fragile as she was it hurt more then it should. Little did she know that love would find her and that she would be happy with what fate brought her. She went still and started to breathe a little easier.

Messages In This Thread