Retracing footprints
She was deeply disappointed, but it wouldn't last as the woman before her said she should know her. Should she? Thinking back as far as she could remember, the smell nor looks of this woman were at all familiar to the young girl. She shrugged.

I don't think so ma'am I never met you before. My name's Eclipse Soulstorm.

She said, slightly proud, but with a little hurt in her voice, because the name she had been given, had been split when her father left, and her mother went to look for him and Eclipse was left alone. She had not known her mother had left because before that Eclipse had run off

I'm looking for him because he's helped me before. I wanted to thank him, and I was hoping to learn how to use an axe like his.

She blushed at the outrageous reasons she gave the black woman. She wondered what the woman was doing here, she seemed as though she did not belong here, was she from far away? Her pack scent was not at all familiar but by the stature of the woman she looked as though she had power in her pack. Eclipse was able to form that much, but this just posed more questions. She couldn't even tell the woman was pregnant at all, but could see something was slightly off about her.

Messages In This Thread