M-Strolling through the park
The stroll was doing her some good, mood wise at least. Happily stepping along the grass, enjoying the feeling of the leather against her fur, the way it supported her chest, and the feeling of her tail swishing against her backside. It was marvelous and she dared to admit the trade was lopsided; Sage deserved more for her work.

She stopped for a moment to move her hands over the soft leather, grinning quietly to herself, oh how nice it was to finally look and feel sexy again. With the pregnancy, being sick and the miscarriage it had been awhile since she had felt that way. Her eyes where brightened with this revelation as a traveler on the horizon came into view to her fluttering blue eyes. Squinting she barely made out the outline of the horse and it’s rider, and for a moment considered ducking into some hole to hide. But she felt confident today, felt like her old charms could still protect her after she had done everything possible to dismantle her old ways. Back before Teddy her vanity was astronomical, no one stopped her from getting anything she wanted, and she would do just about anything to get a thrill. But that just simply wasn’t her anymore as much as she tried to regain it, a coping mechanism of not having a strong, fierce and handsome mate to protect her anymore.

And at once her face lit up with a happy chirp of excitement as the riders appearance was recognized as none other than the women she was seeking out. Her form at once took off in her direction stopping just short of the great horse she sat atop of. The leather outfit had performed well with her quick sprint, allowing all the movement she had needed.

“I was coming to visit you actually! I must admit I was feeling lonely for some girl talk!” she chirped up happily at the flower girl. She instantly saw the joint and grinned at her in a knowing manner. Demi placed her hands at her hips for effect and posed for her to show off the outfit.

“It fits like a glove, I love it! And the seams are holding up very nicely! Thank you!” again she was extremely happy, which was out of character in some respects for her. But happy, chipper Demi was indeed coming out to play more and more lately, and she went with the flow. Probably didn’t hurt that the smell of weed clung to her as well, along with those slightly red eyes.

“So Sage, how have you been? And how has that new promotion of sorts I heard about going?” Demi truly was someone who didn’t care much for pack politics, she cared more for the personal relationships she held with others.

“And is there any new boy toy I should know about?” she giggled up to her. Wanting very much a gossipy girly conversation with someone, anyone, because her word was completely filled up to the brim with silent grouchy men and bitchy women.

Messages In This Thread