To approach danger
[html]
Thanks for that I changed what I needed to, I meant the caves found down there when the water retreated, but I changed it. Also, I'm new to the HTML tables things, so thanks for the help.

Gypsy was nearly startled right out of her fur, raising her eyes slightly she tried her best to take in the features of the wolf standing in front of her. She took rather quick notes of the size and mass of his muscles and body, in short if I fight were to break out between them it would be no surprise to her that she'd be the losing party. Still, she didn't plan for such a thing to occur in the first place, keeping her body low and submissive she let her voice speak calmly to the male. "I merely wished to join your pack and land sir." The sound of crashing waves given her a moment of calm, something that seemed to be retreating from her quickly to her dismay. She had been taught as a pup that in order to gain respect, nerves had to be far from ones mind; or at least fear should be absent if the trial was to move smoothly along.
Gypsy could feel Boris crawling under her body, hiding himself from the shadow that was cast by the wolf in front of her. With a small in take of breath she stood in place while she defended her case. "If I may, I would like to inform you, and any that shall be interested, in my usefulness as a member of any pack," she announced to him. She knew that she would be investigated vigorously by him, all of which she was prepared for so long as it gave the hope of belonging again. Times alone along the plains and winter tundra were hard for a pack, let alone a loner such as herself. A fact that she was sure this male knew, and hopefully would take into account while assessing her worth. Gypsy allowed her senses to flare, her wet nose taking in the new smell of the male, he seemed of importance, the smell of him giving off the odor of others that lived here. He looked as black as she, the only difference seemed to be the lack of dust and golden patch along the chest. A discovery that caused her to wonder if she would truly fit in among these wolves? Were they all as dark as night as she? Or did they vary in color, as did her own pack those many months ago.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread