Somewhere Over The Rainbow
[html]

Aquilina chuckled and lightly grabbed the paper and charcoal from him, writing some more, I never knew their names at all. she then chuckled, I left my family because they think I'm crazy. I feel... like a machine except for, a _broken machine. Although I never was really 'normal'. snow started to slowly fall against her fur. She looked up, it was a warm day for winter but the sky had a few odd clouds.

Aqui wish she knew more about him, what he was like now. But it was so hard to carry on conversation because..well he was deaf. She thought a moment. What if she taught him to lip read. That way their conversation didn't have to be on paper, that way maybe she could make facial expressions as the expression in her voice. Maybe that way, anything she said didn't sound so bland. But would he want that? Aquilina realized that maybe the reason why he couldn't lip read was that he didn't want to know, or just the fact that he became recently deaf. She grabbed the paper back fast before he could read it to add in, ...Please Sam, tell me how it happened..you know..you being deaf and all. I really want to know, but if you feel like you're not ready, you don't have to tell me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread