New love and good news
"So you accept Saxif and I as mates? And you will always be my Ayasha," she whispered softly licking Ayasha's forehead as the girl sat in her lap. She really had missed Ayasha, the girl meaning so much in her life. She cuddled her close and listened to her express herself to her. She found Ayasha slowly but surely returning to her old self as Shiloh talked to her.

"I too am short for my age. Saxif towers over me in every time we are together. I am so short I don't even touch Leon's chest," she laughed "Who is this Roran you talk about? Your.... Crush? she said tickling Ayasha. "I have yet to meet your siblings but I bet they are great. I need to see Ralla anyways. And who thinks your annoying? I'll kick their butt for you," she said tickling Ayasha some more. She missed playing around and the joy AniWaya could bring her but playing around with Ayasha made her remember of a better time a better day. She nipped the girls ear softly before jumping off her and changing to her secui form and jumping across the creek and up the top of the cave she used to call home.

Messages In This Thread