New love and good news
At accepting Shiloh and Saxif as mates, she nodded. Of course. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t? She grinned happily at being cuddled. She rather liked being cuddled. She listened to Shiloh’s heartbeat and started to calm down from listening to its rhythmic beating.

She giggled about how Shiloh was short as well. I don’t think many people are as tall as Leon. She tried to speak as Shiloh tickled her. Yeah. He’s my crush. But I haven’t seen him in awhile. Last time I saw him was before you got attacked. I miss him. At her siblings, she grinned. They’re great. They are a lot of fun. You’d like them. And I think my mom would like to see you and hear about you and Saxif. About who thought she was annoying, she pouted. Chitsa Amara, Chief Dawali’s sister, thinks I’m annoying. She apparently doesn’t like having questions asked. She gave a shrug. But when Shiloh bit her ear and ran off, Ayasha changed into her secui form as well and ran off after her.

She reached the creek and leapt over it. But fell short at the top of the cave. I’m too short! She lamented playfully. She then ran up the slope and jumped on Shiloh’s back, chewing gently on her ear.

Messages In This Thread