I'm Just a Shadow
[html]

Word Count 380:: Ah makes sense. Are Zalen and Panda gonna splish splash? X3

This woman was quite transfixing and a quirky smile came to his face as she brushed off his apology. He usually found himself quite wary around females but this one seemed to put him at ease. However, when she motioned for him to sit next to her he could feel his nerves act up. But the fact that he was on her pack lands and he didn’t want to offend made him put aside his usual mannerisms, so he obliged, plopping down next to her and quickly forming a puddle.

She smelled lovely, like herbs and soap and pot, something that Zalen had enjoyed a couple times in his younger years. He listened to her speak about coyotes and other canines and his eyes turned dark. He was fine with her being accepting of them but that would not chance his view of them. To him they were no good and better off eradicated. What kind of beasts would outright kill for no reason other than just the thrill of it? They were mad creatures and he wished they had never existed. He was angry at himself for not at least injuring the female coywolf he had encountered in Inferni territory. And that was another thing; coywolf? What kind of sick twisted wolf would mate with a coyote? But he supposed it could have been a product of rape, which wouldn’t surprise him in the least bit.

Putting away these dark thoughts he looked back at Panda and grinned again. The idea of her joining him in the bath was both nerve-wracking and playful, and Zalen had not gotten to play in a long time. He gently splashed her black feet with his own as she asked him about pack joining, he gave a small sight, “I don’t intend on joining a pack in the foreseeable future. I’ve been a loner for six months now and before that… well let’s just say my previous pack experience did not end well.” He left it at that, he really didn’t want to speak about the events of the past, because they were dark. He looked up at her again and smile, “You’re more than welcome to join me in the bath, perhaps you can assist me in removing burs. They’re killing me.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-space b {font-weight:bold; color:#0eadf7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.zalen-space .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.zalen-space p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-space {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7jVne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #C1EFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread