Brothers for the last time
[html]

same here

Behind the tree was a perfect cover. The younger Austral man had no advantage this time over his brother and it was J'adore himself that had the upper hand. After the abuse and attacks had ceased, the golden man stepped out, laughing heartily. 'And you are a sour puss' he commented with a raised eyebrow. Leon was depressing when he was in a foul mood, and J'adore was not up for being in any company of someone in such a state. An idea flashed before him, a smile graced his maw, 'Leon, spar with me. Please?' Silence, filled the air, the golden man frowned, crossing his arms over his broad chest and moving closer to his brother. 'If not to keep your mind of off trivial things that are easily fixed, for me. I need to prove myself if I want to move up a rank'. J'adore huffed a black tipped lock away from his face, as he waited for a reply he could only think, how childish...

Perhaps it was J'adore himself that was childish, his mind focus only on his rank tier instead of his brother's burdened thoughts and his mate's ailments. In his mind it was thinking about his family, and the tribe. If he could gained more trust in this profession, then he could protect his family.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread