To approach danger
[html]
Looking up at the male that had been standing over her, she gave a small in take of breath. Her mind working in a quick type of un-jumbling while she sorted out what she was going to say. She wanted it to sound humble, that way he wouldn't get the idea that she was trying to prove herself better than he, but at the same time she wanted it to sound worth his while. Turning over in her head she noticed Boris, making her think easier while he stared up at her with his beady eyes, his nose twitching while he took in the new stranger. Boris was always comfortable, no matter what the situation he was willing to take the risk rather than run and hide, which is maybe why she had found him like she had.
I have been given, from all the elders of my old pack, the knowledge of the ways so many years ago. Which though may seem useless now, could come in handy if we are to ever be put in a situation that calls for human knowledge. I have also been taunt in the ways of Flora and Fauna of various regions," she finished. Looking up at him she hoped that he would take her to the pack member he spoke of. If not only to have her look at Gypsy, just take one look before deciding if she was good enough to join or not.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread