Hey nonny nonny
[html]
000+
sure c: sorry this was late, vacay and all

Strel nodded, crooked smile and all. "Well, I'll have to. Considering the fact that there's Noss and that other one was just a one time thing, I'll have to remember it and leave it at that." He shrugged slightly, leaving out the fact that he had not told Noss of his past conquests. Or really those he had happened to hopped into bed with. Or on. Same difference. Mati was understanding though, and did not judge him, even though his reputation was less than stellar. That was why she was such a good friend of his; so caring and looked beyond the nitty gritty outside.

The redheaded man grinned at his closest friend. "Thank you, Mati. I am happy for you as well, with Cambria. It's nice having someone to care for. Isn't it?" And he waved his hand absently at the woman as she touched the scarf. "Please, Mati, it's just a little thing. But you know you can always come to me for more than just this. You know, if you ever really feel like putting anything on. Or getting something for Cambria, even." She knew he was not bad with a needle. "You are one of my closest friends, Mati. You know you can come to me for any little thing."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread