fill my sorrow with the words you've borrowed [p]
[html]

You didn't mention a time of day, so I hope it's okay that I've made it early evening? WC: 715

Denver had served his duty for the day, and the sun was lowering below the horizon now. He had spent the day skirting the borders, something that he knew he could perform with little inconvenience to himself. The mutt was still hesitant to deliver his best performance here; though he was trying, if only for the sake of the leaders he had begun to respect. He had little attachment to his fellows, still; Denver had spent much time simply observing. The thistle kingdom was different from any other place he'd been, and it was so very intriguing. It's culture ran much deeper than he had anticipated, and yet he was not deterred, as he may have been with more traditional religions or cults. Here, he felt that he could grow to have power.

The Associate adjusted his scarf and jacket as he neared the ruins; in the case he was seen by anyone important, he should look presentable. He hadn't any true plans for the evening, but even still when that girl called for him, he was quick to become annoyed. What does she want? he wondered, immediately distracted when she mentioned the pseudo-kingdom he'd once inhabited. Ugh. He hadn't really any desire to reminisce about that place. It had been nice for a time, but it was simply not for him. Did she long for it still, he wondered, despite the power she could gain here? Shaking his head with a sigh, he moved towards her voice, brows furrowed.

When he came upon her, he stopped some distance from her, staring at her in blatant assessment. Denver had met the girl twice before, and both times he had taken her in appreciatively. Despite her youth, she had an adequate body, and her strange dress and style appealed to him. Raising his eyebrows, he placed a hand on his clothed hip, pale eyes staring at her with dull interest. "You called me?" he drawled, moving towards her with an confident swagger to his step.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread