Boogeyman
[html]
I am sloooowww... ><

When Denver called, the man started, sending debris tumbling down as his feet shuffled on the roofed home. One small, stray pebble managed to peg the Associate on the nose, and he screamed a short, startled noise. "What the hell, man!" he managed to growl, disgruntled and staring up at him, a hand shielding his eyes and head from more trauma. Sighing with noted frustration, he swept his hands over himself, turning to relinquish the grip of any other foreign bodies from his woolen clothing.

From the closer distance, it was noticeable that the two-toned man was covered in scars; some particularly nasty ones littered his face. Denver grimaced obviously and turned his gaze away for a moment to recover. He said something about stairs, but truth be told the haughty dog had no desire to enter that disgusting home. He had even less desire to sit on it's rooftops. The only thing that could be said was that it did look like a great place to lay in the sun. Barring that, though, it had no appeal. Denver fervently shook his head.

"No, I think I'm just fine stayin' right here, thanks," he mumbled with accented tones, still curiously peering up at the cloaked wolf. "I don't think we've met... You weren't at the dinner, hm--?" he asserted upwards, interrupting himself with his own thoughts. "I'm Denver." Speaking up to the darker wolf was strange; Denver attempted to will him into coming down to this level. He stepped back further so that the angle was not quite so great, and folded his arms across his chest as he gazed at the man in continued appraisal.

<style>
.dm-wildwest-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.dm-wildwest p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.dm-wildwest b {color:#5f3d2d; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #ffffff;}
.dm-wildwest {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XLC9e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:palatino linotype, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#273049; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 130px 0px; background-color:#768eb7;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.dm-wildwest-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread