M - running up that road
[html]

+3

She rolled irritated red eyes as he spoke, hands finding her hips. He tried to defend his daughter. He tried to defend his sexuality. She scoffed. "I'm not as stupid as you think I am, Hybrid — I don't want family. I want heirs, for my father. I know you think Ezekiel and I are useless. You don't think Gabriel deserves grandchildren that are worth Inferni? If you won't do this for me, do this for him. Even if he doesn't know you did." Just as Talitha did, Gabriel did not approve of relationships between siblings, but this was a dire circumstance that did not afford her the chance to be a picky woman. Hybrid was the only choice — if he didn't agree, she knew that she'd have to rely on the loins of an outsider, someone who would never understand Inferni's ways.

"I'm not past begging, Hybrid. I know you've slept with women before — I'm a whore, I don't expect you to love me or some stupid bullshit. I don't expect you to be a father, I don't expect anything." She wouldn't force children on him if her plans worked as she wished them to, as she had no desire to interact with him again. Her children would be her own, raised in her ways and in Gabriel's ways and she was determined to further her father's line with coyote blood. It was certainly better than the other choices. "Please. Do this for me, and I won't bother you again, there won't be a reason to. As your...friend or some other silly term that doesn't exist between us, do ths for me. I need you to make this work."

<style type="text/css">
.talithachurch b {font-weight:bold; color:#ACAC86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.talithachurch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.talithachurch p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithachurch {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#040000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... church.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #565D31; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696533; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.talithachurch-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6A6A44; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread