Finally, I've arrived.
[html]
congrats on joining cercatori d'arte! Big Grin since your character said she works with animals well, im going to put her in the animal caretaker rank ^^ is that alright?

The cream-laced woman had been taking to going in her four-legged forms as of late - she wasn't sure why, but she felt more comfortable in them now than she had before, before she had taken on so much responsibility. Her senses were also sharper in these forms - her ears could hear things, for instance, that she wouldn't have been able to hear in Optime form. Currently, it was the sound of voices - she recognized Sky's voice, and another that she didn't know. She drew closer to the sounds.

The first thing she noticed was that the new person was there to join, she thought as she walked towards the voices. She seemed incredibly nervous.. and Sky, her friend, was speaking to her, although her voice sounded slightly forced and intimidating. Smiling a bit at Sky's antics, Skye emerged into the clearing they were standing in in her Secui form, smiling first at Sky and then at the new girl.

"Hello, Sky," she said, in a considerably better mood today than some other days. "Making our newest joiner feel at home, I see?" She turned her face towards the new joiner. "Hello," she said gently. "I'm Skye Collins, the Capitana of Cercatori d'Arte. I couldn't help but overhear that you're good with animals, and that you'd like to join - is this true?"

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread