Finally home
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Sorry for the wait on this; I was on absence and I thought you had lost interest ^^ One more post from you accepting the blood-sharing ceremony and we'll be done!

Naniko was a busy wolf, as the leader of the pack. She would have to show this female around a bit and let her know where she could stay. She would also need to help her pick out a den and show her where the food storage and other areas were. The leader nodded when Fara mentioned being able to fight...that was a useful trait indeed. She felt that Fara would fit in well, more than likely. The canines in Anathema weren't the friendliest at times, but they took care of their own when it came down to it. She expected that they would welcome this newcomer as they had all the others, in their own ways.

"Well..I wish to accept you into the pack. However, we must make you a formal member by having you go through the ceremony that all un-related Anathemans go through. The blood-sharing ceremony known as Agares." Naniko said. she pulled her dagger from her belt. "If you accept this...then give me your paw so that we might share blood and become true family." The female said. She hoped that the other would choose to go through with the ceremony and that she would be accepted quickly so that she could go back to what she had been doing previously.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread