M - running up that road
[html]

+3

Her frustration increased, irritation stemming from his inability to see what she believed to be reason — she was his niece, but she did not see him in the light of family. Genetics were something she didn't understand, something she didn't care about, and so the fact that the blood of the pups she demanded would be muddled didn't bother her. Instead, his noncompliance shattered a fragile sense of respect for him. "You're being ignorant, Hybrid — do you really think anyone will know? Do you really think so little of me to believe I'd tell everyone? I'm not stupid, Hybrid." Her voice took an edge so rarely heard, one of sheer disgust and offense, as if he truly had belittled her intellect. And then it disappeared. As Hybrid said a single word, her anger evaporated into sarcastic laughter. "Morals? What morals. You're a hate-mongering monster, you don't have any morals. This has nothing to do with morality. You are my only option — my father deserves more than what I've done to him already."

The over-fluffed shape of her tail cut through the air in a vague show of her distress. It wasn't as if she was tying him down to her — she only wanted a proper enough root for children she expected to be dogs. They couldn't all be what Caillen was. She couldn't disgrace herself in the eyes of her father, not again. A frail hand rubbed again at the edge of the socket of her eye, crimson gaze watching Hybrid with apathy. "I wouldn't expect you to think about it again. Ever. And maybe there's something I can do for you in return — a favour to later be determined. An eye for an eye. You kid yourself if you think we're still family, but we are still clan mates and if you want a fair trade I will give you one." But what on Earth could Hybrid want? She couldn't do much more than she already did.

<style type="text/css">
.talithachurch b {font-weight:bold; color:#ACAC86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.talithachurch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.talithachurch p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithachurch {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#040000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... church.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #565D31; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696533; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.talithachurch-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6A6A44; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread