New Beginning... True Belonging.
[html]

OOC - It twas a fine post ^^ At least Mya gets a new friend hopefully, eh?

As she turned to view this male, her eyes widened. She didn't realize until she heard the squeak of the kitten that she'd protectively pressed it to her body a bit to hard. She looked down quickly, moving the kit back away from her body. Frantically she pet it until it began to purr once more. Looking back toward the male as he spoke to her, she sized him up while waiting for her chance to talk.

"Oh, yes, that'd be great," she said in reply to his offer for help. She raise the arm the kit was laying on up to show off it's frail body. "Found this kitten just now. I think she's still needing milk. Is there some sort of formula or bottle around here?" She looked at him, raising her brow as she waited for her answer. Was he a pastore? She hoped so. At least she'd be able to befriend him with a common interest.

She shifted the kitten again, her tail swaying calmly behind her. "I'm Mya, by the way. Just arrived earlier today." She was glad she didn't have a free hand to offer because she didn't exactly know if it was common to shake hands around here. Maybe they just exchanged smiles, nods of their heads at each other's names and were on their way. Who knew?

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Table made by Sunny!!

Messages In This Thread