Leaving my Finger[p]rints
[html]

Finally done with my 5 day stretch of work Big Grin I work a 4 day stretch later on...but that's not as bad ^_^

She was happy that things had worked out with Anathema and that the pack was still strong. A few members had left to start their own pack, Salsola, but she felt no ill will against them for that. Her adopted son Sirius was an ambitious fellow...full of the same desires that she had for control and the same willingness to lead a group that she'd always held in her heart. Naniko simply wasn't the same when she was not at the head of a pack. And here she could do whatever she pleased; she was the top dog and no one would act otherwise without punishment.

"Thank you. I feel I'm in a place where I can handle having a litter...As the leader of this pack, I have many canines who could watch them for me should I need to attend to a pack matter. My son Scorpius...his father is here, Ravesque Acidic. I have many ideas of how to raise better children, now...he shares most of those. I made certain that their father, Barrett, didn't want much to do with them though" This litter's father lived in Crimson Dreams, and she didn't expect any help from him. She didn't want it, either. "I prefer to raise the pups without outside influences. I feel I know what's best for them...without a foreign male trying to come and teach them otherwise." Even a pack male would be better than someone on the outside. As far as she knew, Barrett had no interest in the litter anyway.

They walked around toward the main entrance to the cave system. This was the one nearest to Naniko's own spacious den, where she planned to sit and talk to Soran some more. They had a lot to catch up on...so many things could not be said or explored in only a few minutes of talking. "I'm glad that you're back for good. I hope I'll see you again after this; now you know where to find me, huh" She said with a grin. Soran described the way that the old lands had looked, and Naniko nodded solemnly. "I went up there for a short time...that's how they looked then, as well. Seems like they haven't changed much, then."

She took the older wolf through the entrance and into the lit tunnel that led to her chambers. "You didn't bring anyone home with you, though? It would be nice to see more of the family, someday" The Angela said. "While I was away in New Brunswick I found my sister Selene...and since then many of my children and other family members have come and gone. At least I know they're alive. Here in the pack we aren't too harsh on attendance. Once a member joins they're always welcomed back into the family." She explained. Her brother Helios had come and had since left the pack in the last couple of months.

The trip to her den from the tunnel was a short one. Her personal area was quite large, with an attached room that Scorpius had once used as a puppy. It was where she would keep this litter until they became old enough to be out exploring on their own. Her den was big and they would have plenty of room to run around. Inside of it she had a few fur rugs and a large human bed that she'd hauled back from the city, but those items didn't take up too much room. Otherwise, there were only items on shelves and hung on nails stuck into the cave wall to worry about. Jewelry, coins, and a few other human baubles and ceremonial items. "Please, rest"

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread