a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]

Naw, 's all good. Smile (WC: 300)

This time, Tayui couldn’t prevent her shock from showing. She didn’t know how this rather frightful wolfdog knew who she was, but her sense of distrust grew even more. After bursting out of nowhere and scaring the living daylights out of her, it seemed as though he had done it as a way of beginning a chat. With teeth, too. This didn’t bode well with Tayui, so she held her position and kept her head low. She knew as a canine on four legs, she could easily outrun him, but this garden was a maze of plants and broken asphalt. There would be no way of knowing if she could escape, especially if he wasn’t alone.

Tayui flashed her own teeth in reply when he spoke again, and soon replied with a warning growl for him to back off. She didn’t like his tone and she wasn’t so sure if she could even trust him enough to properly reply.

“If she came back to you, she must have loved you very much,” she began carefully. Tayui didn’t know if he believed in ghosts, but if Shaeniire had returned to this canine after she had died, then she must have cared for him in some way. Whoever this mystery puppy was. He certainly wasn’t Thanos and he wasn’t Chael, either. But Tayui thought if Shaeniire had returned to him, then that must have meant she had returned as a ghost. She must have loved her son very much to return like she had for Tayui.

“I don’t know where Shaeniire is,” she added. “I haven’t seen her in years,” she admitted. “I’d thought she’d finally left.” She would be surprised if Shaeniire had returned, again, to the world of the living. She deserved death and peace after everything she’d been through.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread